Fall is around the corner; which means more layers, pumpkins and of course changing colours!
- Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. – Albert Camus
- I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. – L.M Montgomery
- Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Autumn , the year’s last, loveliest smile. – William Cullen Bryant
- Waiting for fall is like waiting for a pumpkin pie to bake. You can smell it, almost taste it.
- October gave a party; the leaves by hundreds came – the Chestnuts, Oaks , and Maples, leaves of every name. The Sunshine spread a carpet, and everything was grand , Miss Weather led the dancing , Professor Wing the band. – George Cooper
- Winter is an etching, spring a water colour, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. – Stanley Horowitz
- Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn. – Elizabeth Lawrence
(above photograph found on pintrest)